Leave your IT needs to us.
Most of us have heard the term Managed Services, but what really is it? It refers to the practice of outsourcing business responsibilities to a third party. PCA is an IT Managed Service Provider (MSP), which means we have the experience and expertise to handle your Information Technology (IT) needs.
We understand that driving growth relies heavily on the flexibility, strength, and protection of your IT systems. Many small and medium-sized businesses have no IT staff or a small internal staff with limited bandwidth – and that’s where we come into play. You don’t want to leave IT to chance.
PCA Managed Services is a unique framework that is uniquely customized for every business model. We provide a range of proactive services to keep your IT systems up-and-running and your people and organization productive.
We save you time and money.
Think about what happens every time an IT problem occurs in your business. It distracts your employees from their work or makes them physically unable to do their job. When IT problems go unresolved, it becomes a real cost for your business. PCA’s Managed Services goes beyond keeping your technology healthy and stable. We create the perfect roadmap for your current and future work environment.
Common Features Benefit
- Monitoring and maintenance
- Backups and disaster recovery
- Security and compliance
- Asset management
- Help desk support
- Prevent IT issues before they occur
- Maximize the ROI of your IT budget
- Minimize operational downtime
- Keep a pulse with periodic reviews
Getting to the core of your business needs.
Small to medium-sized businesses use managed IT services to bridge the gap between technology needs and daily operations. We focus on the right tools so you can keep your focus on your business.
Periodic Business Reviews (PBRs)
A PBR is a chance for us to further review and discuss the services you have with us. We make it a priority to not only reach your desired outcomes, but also give you full visibility.
- Review and discuss our existing arrangement and KPIs
- Discuss new projects and review existing projects
- Review the existing IT infrastructure
- Plan for the future with longer-term recommendations
- Follow-up on action items from the previous PBR
- Create new action items for the subsequent PBR
- Review PCA’s ongoing customer support options