Outsourced IT Services
What is Outsourced IT?
Companies with small, inexperienced, or simply over-burdened IT staff are a great match for this offering. This is a custom solution for companies seeking a trusted ally to co-manage your IT department. We combine your existing in-house IT team with our experts to create a single operation.
We make up for lost time.
If you’re a company that relies on technology for daily business operations, managing all that IT can be full of tedious tasks that dominate your staff’s time. We know how important time is, so we want to help make up for lost time – and we think your internal IT person will be relieved too.
Our goal is to help run your IT department like a business, which includes annual planning provided by our vCIO, regular reporting on the health of your IT through key performance indicators, dashboards, and much more.
- Operating systems: Microsoft, Linux
- Network appliances: Firewall, routers, switches
- Infrastructure: Storage and topology
- Security evaluations and recommendations
- Business Continuity / DR
- Network cabling and infrastructure
- Supporting your existing IT staff or acting as your entire IT staff
- Designing / implementing projects
- Relying on our break/fix hardware support and onsite warranty
- Utilizing our troubleshooting skills to resolve emergencies
- Incorporating prevention analysis and maintenance to ensure your systems are operating at peak efficiencies and reliability
We run your business like we run our business.
Each member of our team has a stake in the success of your business, as well as our own. We are a place where passion for technology is a way of life and we are excited to transform your business.
Helping You Achieve Your Goals
Whether it’s giving clients the experience they deserve, protecting your business, or providing your staff with additional skills to be even more successful, we can help.
- Project management and implementation
- Procurement assistance and ongoing maintenance
- Patching and updating
- Help desk support
- Security monitoring