Our Upcoming Events!
February 22 | 11:00am (EST) | Get Started With SharePoint Online
Enable your organization to share and manage content, knowledge, and applications. Customize your site to streamline your team’s work. Collaborate effortlessly and securely with team members inside and outside your organization, across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices. Microsoft SharePoint allows for simple sharing and seamless collaboration that empowers teamwork.
- Successfully navigate SharePoint team and communication sites
- Understand Microsoft 365 groups
- Work with SharePoint document libraries
- Share files and folders with users outside of a group
- Utilize shared resources in team sites including lists, plans, and notebooks
March 29 | 11:00am (EST) | Go Further With SharePoint Online
Take your SharePoint Online skills to the next level. Learn more about how to create a site, apply a logo and theme, and associate a site with a hub. This session will show you how to work with list apps, including how to edit a list form using PowerApps.
- Learn how to add the Microsoft Teams experience to SharePoint
- Discover how to customize features and work with permissions
- Overview of SharePoint compliance
- 7 key elements of information architecture
- Security, navigation, hierarchy, and more