Join Our Team
Using your relationship-building and consulting skills, you will uncover business needs of prospects and clients and understand how our range of product offerings (specifically recurring revenue) can grow their business.
- Develop and manage a sustainable business pipeline.
- Secure new clients by presenting the vision and strategy for their technology and business goals.
- Be part of our client-focused enthusiastic team.
You will be a great fit if you enjoy networking and building relationships in the potential market, and if you enjoy helping companies succeed with technology.
“When working at PCA, you get all the benefits of working for a fun technology company with a mature leadership group who will invest in you and your professional growth. The leadership group is very well organized, knows their target market, and truly adopts the team mentality which allows an Account Executive to be successful. In addition to a great culture and work environment, PCA’s dedication to not only their customers, but the community through volunteer programs, sets them apart from anywhere else I have worked before.” – Jason Covelli, Account Executive
Using your analytical mind and problem-solving skills, you will construct and manage networks (the foundation of an IT system) to ensure they’re functioning as intended.
- Install, configure, and support all networking equipment.
- Ongoing monitoring, upgrades, and documentation.
- Stay up to date with latest technologies.
You will be a great fit if you enjoy an environment where you never stop learning and find fulfillment from being the “go-to person” for solving customer pain points.
Service Desk Engineer
Using your active listening and interpersonal skills, you will be front-facing support for customers seeking technical help (over the phone or email) by leading with empathy.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Pass on feedback and suggestions to appropriate teams.
- Follow up and update customer status and information.
You will be a great fit if you enjoy communicating with customers, strive for transparency, and have a natural desire to help achieve root cause resolution.
PCA Technology Group is looking for a motivated, professional, and organized Relationship Manager (RM) whose primary areas of responsibility include overseeing and maintaining relationships with existing customer accounts.
- Act as an active liaison between customers, PCA and our ecosystem of strategic partners.
- Through proactive planning, understand customer needs and develop plans to address them.
- Be a trusted advisor and lead periodic business reviews.
Relationship managers promote high-quality consulting, sales, supply and customer service experiences.
Interested in one of these jobs? We know you’ll love working at PCA.
We are a group of passionate people who love providing nothing but a positive customer experience. If this sounds like you and you want an exciting career where you can make a real difference in your community, join us! Simply fill out the form with the requested information below and a PCA team member will be in touch. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.