Tech To Protect Contest
2 Tickets To Bills Home Opener Monday, September 19, 2022 @ 7:15PMHighmark Stadium — Orchard Park, New York
This contest is designed to inspire organizations to implement cybersecurity safeguards strong enough to protect against modern threats. Sponsored by PCA Technology Group and our friends at WatchGuard Technologies.
There will be 2 prizes – each winner receives a pair of Buffalo Bills Home Opener Tickets (valued over $1,200).
To be eligible, contestants must either...
Purchase one or more qualifying WatchGuard products from PCA between now and August 31, 2022:
- WatchGuard Firebox firewall
- Basic Security or Total Security subscription renewals
- 20 or more WatchGuard AuthPoint MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) 3-year subscription
- 20 or more WatchGuard Panda Endpoint Security (AV, anti-malware, anti-ransomware, etc.) 3-year subscription
- Or any combination of 20 units of WatchGuard AuthPoint MFA & Panda Endpoint Security 3-year subscriptions
Then tell us in 25 words or less how the WatchGuard solution(s) have had a significant impact on strengthening your organization’s security posture.
Submit a review of PCA on our Clutch.co profile (this option is for existing PCA customers only):
2022 is all about taking your experience up a notch – consistently delivering 5-star customer service, being there when you need us, and strengthening your cybersecurity posture.
As we embraced this year, we committed to you that we’ll be passionate to listen, diligent to discover, prudent in recommendations, excellent at implementation, committed to empowering continuous improvements for your organization. We’re here to help guide you to succeed with technology.
- If the PCA team is crushing it – please leave us a review and be entered to win. You have the option to schedule a 20-minute interview or you can submit your review online.
- If we are anything less than outstanding, please at least give us a chance to make it 100% before you leave a review. Simply reach out to us.